That was priceless... those two girls are too much. Happy Birthday, miss Vivian! Miss you much... and looking forward to seeing the McLaughlins in a few days!!
Great video! The part on TV was great, I want to see that next time I'm over there. the part with Vivian and Nadia... they are too sweet, Viv has Brian's identical wide open mouthed smile ! Nadia reminds me of Sara's Vivian ! Sandra I'm happy to see hasn't changed a bit !!! ... I am going to watch it again.
5 comments:
What a great collage. Perfect. Love the US/canada commentary. Love you all. Thanks Brian.
That was priceless... those two girls are too much. Happy Birthday, miss Vivian! Miss you much... and looking forward to seeing the McLaughlins in a few days!!
Love it.
I LOVE this montage!! And the fact that it led me to endless wonderful videos of Viv. What a ham!!! What a Fam!!!
Great video! The part on TV was great, I want to see that next time I'm over there. the part with Vivian and Nadia... they are too sweet, Viv has Brian's identical wide open mouthed smile ! Nadia reminds me of Sara's Vivian ! Sandra I'm happy to see hasn't changed a bit !!!
... I am going to watch it again.
Post a Comment