Wednesday, July 29, 2009

More Pictures, Set to Music

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Italia 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Hi all,

I made a slideshow of some of my favorite pictures from our trip. My apologies as there are a LOT, but I just couldn't cut any more -- so many happy memories, happy faces and beautiful things. Believe me when I tell you that I took (and kept) many more than are here, and that I will look at my own longer version of this slideshow with a smile on my face for years to come.

Next time, let's all go!

Jaye

13 comments:

Peter said...

Well done Jaye, everyboby looked Great. Who is that flat kid? Teddy and Mimi look like your Sisters instead of your Aunts, I guess you brought the magic lens.

Vicki said...

Hey guys this is Gab, (one of your cousins). I watched the slideshow of your trip to Italy! You make me wish i was there too! Seems like you guys had an awesome trip! Can't wait to see you on the 15th!!! Tell me all about it then! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Jaye! You're really a talented photographer. Aside from the ethereally beautiful children's pictures, there are some wonderful details of the Canonica nobody seems to have caught before. Most surprisingly, however, in the comments, is that an attempt at a compliment from the Peach?
It took me hours to get up-to-date with the blog (since I never managed to access it from Africa). It was such fun! It's so rich and it really is an extraordinary testament to our ever-growing family. Viv would have loved it!

Francy said...

You never cease to amaze me, Jaye. These are such great pictures and the music is perfect. I'd even like to see the extended version. What a luminous bunch of people. Loved it!!

Sara said...

Jaye, loved the pics! It's true, you are very talented *and* you have a great camera to boot. I watched the slideshow with the kids and it was great fun. Nice music too. Is there any way for us to copy the pics from the slideshow? would love to have some of those for myself! Love to all of you... and thanks again for coming to visit us! Miss you already!

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kama said...

my oh my ... you had me in tears.. it was such a treat having you guys over ! We had a great time, just wish you could have stayed longer.
I hate being repetitive... but you are a great photographer, some may say it is an easy job with those beauties as your models, but you did a great job capturing the moments and the feel of our stay up in tuscany,
Thanks, and I love you all 5 !!

Sara said...

Um, you mean 6?!

Kama said...

DOH !!!

Anonymous said...

Um, SEVEN if you count Small Paul AND Flat Paul.

ladykore said...

Wow wow wow!! I could look at these forever!! What a wonderful family, on what appears to be the trip of a lifetime!! You guys really captured it! And nice to see some pics of Jaye in there too! (always the photographer, never the subject)
From experience I know that those Italians are so incredibly hospitable and open and warm. How could you not have an amazing time? But everyone seems to have soaked up the experience (quite literally at the Canonica!) to its full potential.
Ooooooeeeeeee i love you all soooooo much!

Anonymous said...

I know I'm late, but I was away and didn't see this unbelievable masterpiece of Jaye the Good/Great!! It is such a pleasure, I was completely lost and in awe of the beauty of the pictures. What a pleasure to relive the sidetrips outside Rome that you guys went on, and to catch the mood of the moment with you. Thanks Jaye. Great work.

Anonymous said...

That last anonymous was me, Teddy. Forgot my id/password.