That is hysterical, you all look just great! Janis's is my favorite - laughed out loud!
Loe this pic! We had 2 rainbows yesterday - I wish I'd thought of that! Kisses Franma!!
I thought the picture of the Rainbow going in one of Kieran`s ears and out the other brought back volumes.
Wow, they are all great!!! Especially Janis, who really did something useful, and all she needs is to add a dash of gin!! Loved it.
this just made me laugh so hard ! I love you guys and miss you tons!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is hysterical, you all look just great! Janis's is my favorite - laughed out loud!
Loe this pic! We had 2 rainbows yesterday - I wish I'd thought of that! Kisses Franma!!
I thought the picture of the Rainbow going in one of Kieran`s ears and out the other brought back volumes.
Wow, they are all great!!! Especially Janis, who really did something useful, and all she needs is to add a dash of gin!! Loved it.
this just made me laugh so hard ! I love you guys and miss you tons!
Post a Comment