Friday, April 24, 2009

Vivian is going to be...


A BIG SISTER!!! 

Her sibling is expected 11/08/09. We are so excited and happy to share the news with you all! Love, Brian and Tara

8 comments:

Sara said...

GREAT NEWS!!!! Another gorgeous baby on the way... let's face it, they turn out so well in this family it's our duty to make them!! Tara hope you are feeling well, love you both lots!!! See you soon ;)

Sandra said...

Wow!!!! Here I am in Portland with the lovely Nadia--and her family--thinking that we are so lucky to have these wonderful babies--and now another one. Ed, maybe? I can't wait to meet Vivian and Paul for the first time and to see all the kids together. Congratulations, Tara and Brian. What a lucky baby.

Sandra said...

Oops. That last comment was from Francy but I was obviously on Sandra's account We all send our love and congratulations.

Sandra said...

Congratulations you guys...that's incredible news. Can't wait to come see you all soon! (This really is me. Sandra. :)

Jaye said...

YAHOO!!!!

Unknown said...

Congratiolations vivian,uncle monte and aunt Tara!  We're so happy!!!!  We  can't wait until November!!Love,Kate, Patrick, Emmett & Paul

Kama said...

WOW WOW WOW !!! I am so happy for you guys! That is such wonderful news I hope you are feeling well and Brian isn't passed out on the floor terrified! :)
I haven't gone past two, but I am a firm believer that two, close in age, are just so happy, so much fun. Congratulations to you two and to Vivian too, eventhough she has yet to understand!

Vicki said...

Wow! That is great news, so happy for you guys!!! Congratulations to you all. I think Vivian is up to the challenge!