I LOVE his face at the end.Patrick and Emmett just watched this and they think Lukas is the COOLEST.
He's so proud of himself (I meant Lucas - but Fabio too). That looks like so much fun. Isn't Noah itching to try? Was afraid your dog was going to get clipped a couple of times. Thanks for sharing this. Lots of love!!!
What fun. I agree, Lukas' expression is wonderful. He's a really good driver! And so is Fabio.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I LOVE his face at the end.
Patrick and Emmett just watched this and they think Lukas is the COOLEST.
He's so proud of himself (I meant Lucas - but Fabio too). That looks like so much fun. Isn't Noah itching to try? Was afraid your dog was going to get clipped a couple of times. Thanks for sharing this. Lots of love!!!
What fun. I agree, Lukas' expression is wonderful. He's a really good driver! And so is Fabio.
Post a Comment