I took this with my phone the day before Marta came back - now she's back and we've already had a few chances to cuddle her and squeeze her and tell her how jealous we are of her deep-bronze tan.
Marta my love!!! I can't wait to hear tales of your many trips. Now hundreds more people know and love you. Big hugs from all the Canadians--who want you to travel here now.
you two are just soooo edible!! I'll post a picture of Marta and the boys later (as soon as I figure how to download them from this camera) love you guys, K
4 comments:
Welcome home Marta, from everyone in sunny Florida!
Marta my love!!! I can't wait to hear tales of your many trips. Now hundreds more people know and love you. Big hugs from all the Canadians--who want you to travel here now.
you two are just soooo edible!! I'll post a picture of Marta and the boys later (as soon as I figure how to download them from this camera)
love you guys, K
They're so adorable. Anthony looks so much older. Vivian is precious. Thank God for the blog. These kids grow and change so fast. Love to you all.
Post a Comment