There are never enough pictures for those of us who don't get to see these gorgeous creatures. These are some of the things I thought when looking at them: wow--those blue McIntyre eyes! Paul is awesome (the small one) the big kids are so great with the young ones Katie is amazing--lovely and enthusiastic Patrick is so creative--I love his tropical island Emmett looks like more fun than a barrel of monkeys Paul and Janis look Very Happy Jaye and Matt hardly look older than their kids Tara and Brian look like they're enjoying every bit of parenthood--great job. You're a fantastic photographer, Jaye. The landscapes are wonderful and I love the portraits of the kids--beautiful. More, Brian!
GREAT FUN !! Lukas is home sick with the flu, so he and I just went through all the pictures: Jaye's and Brian's !! Loved every single one of them. I have to agree with Francy on everything. There are so many of you between the three generations, I just want to be there and enjoy it all together. it makes me happy knowing many of you will be here soon and we'll get to hang out and play and have the kids get to know each other. Lukas the whole time said 'I want to be there with them too !!' between the pool, the waves, all the kids, the fun the sand... he didn't know what he wanted more. I tested him on names and he gets everyone perfect except that he can't tell the difference between Patrick and Emmett. ;) I'm going over to Monte's post comment those beautiful McIntyre eyes! tons of love, K
2 comments:
There are never enough pictures for those of us who don't get to see these gorgeous creatures. These are some of the things I thought when looking at them:
wow--those blue McIntyre eyes!
Paul is awesome (the small one)
the big kids are so great with the young ones
Katie is amazing--lovely and enthusiastic
Patrick is so creative--I love his tropical island
Emmett looks like more fun than a barrel of monkeys
Paul and Janis look Very Happy
Jaye and Matt hardly look older than their kids
Tara and Brian look like they're enjoying every bit of parenthood--great job.
You're a fantastic photographer, Jaye. The landscapes are wonderful and I love the portraits of the kids--beautiful.
More, Brian!
GREAT FUN !!
Lukas is home sick with the flu, so he and I just went through all the pictures: Jaye's and Brian's !! Loved every single one of them. I have to agree with Francy on everything. There are so many of you between the three generations, I just want to be there and enjoy it all together. it makes me happy knowing many of you will be here soon and we'll get to hang out and play and have the kids get to know each other. Lukas the whole time said 'I want to be there with them too !!' between the pool, the waves, all the kids, the fun the sand... he didn't know what he wanted more.
I tested him on names and he gets everyone perfect except that he can't tell the difference between Patrick and Emmett. ;)
I'm going over to Monte's post comment those beautiful McIntyre eyes!
tons of love, K
Post a Comment