Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Visitors


Silly, silly, silly and silly. from Jaye McLaughlin on Vimeo.

A week or so ago, four Mexicans showed up at my door. Their names, they told me, were Cora, Taco, Uncus and Tomahawk. After selling me some candy and muscle builders, they requested that I play "Come On Eileen" (Mexican music) on the stereo so that they could do their Mexican dance. Then they stayed for dinner.

3 comments:

Paul and Janis said...

Those kids are entirely too inhibited - and what's with that Mexican with the boxing gloves? Just a few more days and we'll all be together in Florida. Can't wait.

Francy said...

Wonderful dancing and lots of that fabulous McLaughlin spirit. I watched this at the library without the sound turned on. I'll make sure to view it again and hear those mariachis sing. Great to get a good look at Paul too. I can't wait to meet him in person. Hopefully this summer. You guys are amazing.

Kama said...

this vedeo is great, you really get to see the kids being their silly selves !!!!
we all can't wait to see them this summer.
Keep these silly videos coming, it 's a great way to keep the cousins in touch!