As auntie Francy said: "wow--those blue McIntyre eyes!" she is a beauty! adorable, edible, squeezable, and kissable !!!!! We're getting the McLaughlins soon, next we want the Murphys too. please give Vivian a little cheek smootch for me.
My gosh you guys are gorgeous!!!!! Ah how I wish I was there...somewhere warm where you can actually go in the water! Oregon's coast is beautiful but there's no frickin way I'm going in...it's freezing!
4 comments:
As auntie Francy said: "wow--those blue McIntyre eyes!"
she is a beauty! adorable, edible, squeezable, and kissable !!!!!
We're getting the McLaughlins soon, next we want the Murphys too.
please give Vivian a little cheek smootch for me.
My gosh you guys are gorgeous!!!!! Ah how I wish I was there...somewhere warm where you can actually go in the water! Oregon's coast is beautiful but there's no frickin way I'm going in...it's freezing!
That was great! I too almost feel like I was there. Beautiful pictures. Love you!
So lovable. So cute. All of them. Vivian's amazing eyes... Patrick's gap-toothed smile... and Paul's amazing head of hair! When did that get there?
Post a Comment