Happy Birthday Sara!!! Just thought I'd share this cute picture with all of you. As soon as I figure out how to post the link to see many pictures, It'll be done!! There are a few more which also include Anthony. Love to all and Happy Birthday Sis!
I commented on this photo on facebook but I guess it didn't work. Happy Birthday, Sas!!! Did you have to make your own cake? No one could do it better. I still dream about our anniversary cake. Best cake I ever tasted.
7 comments:
Thanks sis! Those 3 are too cute. I love this picture. I love you!!!!
Happy Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, doesn`t look like they were about to leave much cake for you? Peter
Happy Birthday!!! And I want to hear all about this teaching adventure!
Happy Birthday Sassafrass!!!
Yes!! Happy Birthday! And tell us about the teaching. You're a natural for that.
I commented on this photo on facebook but I guess it didn't work. Happy Birthday, Sas!!! Did you have to make your own cake? No one could do it better. I still dream about our anniversary cake. Best cake I ever tasted.
Post a Comment