Saturday, February 28, 2009

Driving cab in LA LA land

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw a picture of Kieran scrunched up in the same taxi, but it showed some kind of big brown lump in the bottom? PPHHEEWW!!!
Peter

Francy said...

So cute! She looks so grown up. Her hair is getting darker and she's so observant. Lucky too, traffic can be brutal in LA pools. What a beauty.

Paul and Janis said...

She's such a beauty! She does look so grown up. You guys must be having so much fun with her. Tell her about Aunt Janis and Uncle Paul ( only the good stuff).

Kieran said...

Hey Peach! I remember that picture I was sitting on you wasn't I? Or as we lovingly call you - Uncle "brown lump".

Paul and Janis I think you have to come out here sample the local micro-brew and tell her all about yourselves in-person. That or we need to come up with an excuse for a family get together?

Jaye said...

Ah, those poop jokes just never get old, do they?
Nadia is gorgeous, and I'm jealous. I want to be honking at a crazy baby cabbie in an LA pool!

Unknown said...

She is lovely. looks lie a cross between both of u. much love, hope to see her before 1st grade. teddy on kama`s computer