Friday, December 12, 2008

Guess what we did today...


Click here to find out...

(Hint: Locks of Love will be getting a donation of a beautiful blonde ponytail shortly, to make a hairpiece for a girl who's lost her hair to cancer or alopecia).

13 comments:

Paul and Janis said...

Kate, you're a special girl. Not only was that a fabulous thing to do but now you're even more beautiful (if that's possible). MERRY CHRISTMAS to all.

Vicki said...

You are a beauty in and out - what a wonderful generous gift to give! Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas.

Brian Murphy (owner) said...

Nice job, Kate. It looks great. In fact, I'm thinking of getting my hair cut like that.

Tara said...

Kate, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new haircut! I am so proud of you for donating your hair. What a great gift it will be for someone who needs it!

Jaye said...

[This comment is from Kate]

I was sort of scared before I cut my hair because mabe it could look terrible and when he started cutting the ponytail and my mom was right next to me I was thinking, "There goes the sissors Oh No!" But then I looked in the mirror and I actully LOVED it. I think it was a good thing to do because I knew someone needed it more than I did. I am happy that I did it because I went on the website and could tell it really makes a difference to the bald person who needs help! I am happy I did it because I knew I practicly saved someone in need's life. I like it more that I helped someone more than how I look. Merry Christmas!

Love,
Kate

Anonymous said...

Hea, I coulda used that last Summer. You look great. Peter

Kieran said...

Thanks for sharing your beauty Kate.

Francy said...

Wow, you're amazing, Kate. I love how you feel about it--and you look mahvelous, dahling. Hard to imagine that you could have done anything that could make us all even more proud of you, but you did it!
Monte, you'll look great in this cut.
Love to your brothers who are also fabulous and generous.

Sara said...

Kate you look beautiful, inside and out!! You really are a special girl. Love and hugs from Rome, can't wait to see you!!

ladykore said...

Way to go Kate!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! You look fabulous, Kate. And you've made someone very, very happy. Love, Mimi (the original)

Sandra said...

Amazing - so wonderful!!!

Tony and Terry said...

Kate, you are really special to share your blessings. Love and kisses,