The three well fed children in the rear are indeed Murphy's but the others are not. I don't know who they are - can anyone guess? It's likely that the boy is now a 500 lb. "capo di tutti capi" somewhere in Brooklyn.
I have to agree. The tub up front is probably a friend of Paul`s(Tommy Aikens?) and the girl up front is probably a friend of Teddy`s? The others are Teddy, Paul and Myself (Peter)
Remember the Wall's. Was it Billy? Could that be him? What about that other couple that Ed and Viv knew who had a son your age, Paul. I don't really know and have never seen this picture. Jaye, you should have been an archeologist. I love the Archive feature. Keep 'em coming.
4 comments:
The three well fed children in the rear are indeed Murphy's but the others are not. I don't know who they are - can anyone guess? It's likely that the boy is now a 500 lb. "capo di tutti capi" somewhere in Brooklyn.
I have to agree. The tub up front is probably a friend of Paul`s(Tommy Aikens?) and the girl up front is probably a friend of Teddy`s? The others are Teddy, Paul and Myself (Peter)
I recognized the MURPHYs, of COURSE! I would never call my dear father, aunt and uncle chubby!
Remember the Wall's. Was it Billy? Could that be him? What about that other couple that Ed and Viv knew who had a son your age, Paul. I don't really know and have never seen this picture. Jaye, you should have been an archeologist.
I love the Archive feature. Keep 'em coming.
Post a Comment