Da po' baby. I heard Sandra had one too. Hope you're both okay and it skipped past Nadia. I'll watch the video soon. Big love and salt water snorts, mumma
Yep I have a real man-cold. I'm actually just getting over it now but it was pretty touch and go there for awhile and Sandra didn't even get me a bell to ring :-)
5 comments:
Da po' baby. I heard Sandra had one too. Hope you're both okay and it skipped past Nadia.
I'll watch the video soon.
Big love and salt water snorts, mumma
Hilarious and SO true. Feel better soon!
Do you really have a cold, Kieran? I thought you just wanted to share a funny you found on you tube. Hope you're well.
Yep I have a real man-cold. I'm actually just getting over it now but it was pretty touch and go there for awhile and Sandra didn't even get me a bell to ring :-)
Hah! Like you need a bell.... :) I can just hear you man-moaning from the bedroom. (I love you dear.)
Post a Comment