We have entrusted you with our grandparents for a little while. Please take good care of them. We wish we could be there with all of you.
Also, please make sure you wish them a Happy 40th Wedding Anniversary on the 21st. (Wow. 40 years. That alotta years).

Love always,
The Grandchildren Five

P.S. We love you, Mimi and Pop!
5 comments:
We miss you Mimi and Pop! Italians- thanks again for the Italian duds. Vivian is wearing one of the outfits here!- Tara
we want pictures with the Italian Duds. Teddy wants proof !!!
Wow! I bet this made Mimi and Pop nostalgic for home. I could tell they were very touched. And what a beautiful family. Vivian looks like she's ready to take off. Actually, Mimi and Pop have just landed in Catania. Lukas and Noah were so impressed that they were going to a Volcano! And it has been erupting for three months, very slowly. I was there last week and at night you could see the fiery lava spreading over the crater top.
Wow, sounds like a perfect place for you, Paul. Janis, you'll have to drink a glass of wine on your balcony for me. Hope you're having a fantastic time and eating for us all. How incredibly lucky you are to see all those Roman beauties too. I love the picture of the NY cousins. Wow again.
You guys are all just SO gorgeous. I miss you tons.
Post a Comment