So cute!! And what a sweet smile. We're so lucky to have these happy babies. Can't wait to meet her. Lucky Teddy may be the first Murphy Aunt to kiss those sweet cheeks.
What a doll! And she has that intense Brian lookin'-right-at-you glance down already. I'm so sorry to miss her Baptism but I'm sure the blog will let us be there a bit.
What an absolute darling! How's it all going? I've decided to stay home (resigned last week). Eeeek! Now I'm off to the shower (I squeeze one in...oh...once a week...yep, I smell like baby puke!).
4 comments:
So cute!! And what a sweet smile. We're so lucky to have these happy babies. Can't wait to meet her. Lucky Teddy may be the first Murphy Aunt to kiss those sweet cheeks.
What a doll! And she has that intense Brian lookin'-right-at-you glance down already. I'm so sorry to miss her Baptism but I'm sure the blog will let us be there a bit.
Mimi's right, there is alot of Brian in her....and her gorgeous mama too. She's perfect. Can't wait to hold her!
What an absolute darling! How's it all going? I've decided to stay home (resigned last week). Eeeek! Now I'm off to the shower (I squeeze one in...oh...once a week...yep, I smell like baby puke!).
Post a Comment