AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW shucks !!!! I just logged on hoping to see pictures of the cousins party and I see my happy face ...and birthday wishes! Thanks to you all. San Lorenzo was great, eventhough we only got about 2 hrs of sleep. we saw MANY shooting stars. It was beautiful. Love you all, I see Marta made it to the blog. good for her. Ciao, Kama
Happy birthday gorgeous girl! I haven't been online for about a month...so this is a totally belated note...but you look stunning and happy and fabulous. Much love darling!
4 comments:
Happy bday, cuz!
AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW shucks !!!!
I just logged on hoping to see pictures of the cousins party and I see my happy face ...and birthday wishes!
Thanks to you all.
San Lorenzo was great, eventhough we only got about 2 hrs of sleep. we saw MANY shooting stars. It was beautiful.
Love you all, I see Marta made it to the blog. good for her.
Ciao, Kama
Happy Belated Birthday, Kama. Besides being wonderful and gorgeous, you have the shiniest hair I've ever seen. Love you.
Happy birthday gorgeous girl! I haven't been online for about a month...so this is a totally belated note...but you look stunning and happy and fabulous. Much love darling!
Post a Comment