Wow--looks like a great party. Sorry to have missed it. The Taberts are growing more beautiful every day. That Sean looks like a real heart throb and the girls I knew are women now. I have to get down there soon to see everyone. And the picture of Patrick with Paul on the slide is so wonderful. He's such a great brother. He and Emmett both have always been very sweet and helpful with babies. You're fabulous parents, Jaye and Matt. Vivian really does have a lot of Brian about her. Not that her features are like his but more that she has that intense gaze like her father. A beauty. My beautiful Nadia and her parents are at the cottage right now. She is so sweet and cuddly and a really good baby. Her parents are so attentive and adoring and she's basking in it all. Me too. Love you all.
Wonderful pictures! Sorry to have missed the party. In that first picture on the slideshow Vivian has the exact look of Brian! Got a picture of Uncle Peter or Katie? I loved Patrick and Paul on the slide, too. And Sean is practically brunette since I last saw him under the Tuscan sun. What a cool volleyball pitch. Is that in front of your house? I guess champion Monte was too busy taking pictures to play. Looking forward to some Labor Day pix.
Wow, first time I looked at these I didn't have high speed so I didn't get to see the beautiful Vivian. What a cuddly cutie!!!! She's adorable and you can see the two weeks she has on Nadia. She's got more coordination in her arms and looks like she's figuring out what they're for. Nadia is learning by the minute. It's amazing watching this. And you can be sure I'm watching every second I can. I love this grandmother thing.
Ciao! So, yeah - it took me a while...but I finally got to check out the blog. This is awesome. Write more soon - gotta go look at Kama's B-day pix. Buon Compleanno. Kama! Peace - Kristen
6 comments:
lizard0722@gmail.com
Thanks Brian!!
vaward1@gmail.com
ditto!!
had a great time as usual and LOVE this site
Wow--looks like a great party. Sorry to have missed it. The Taberts are growing more beautiful every day. That Sean looks like a real heart throb and the girls I knew are women now. I have to get down there soon to see everyone.
And the picture of Patrick with Paul on the slide is so wonderful. He's such a great brother. He and Emmett both have always been very sweet and helpful with babies. You're fabulous parents, Jaye and Matt.
Vivian really does have a lot of Brian about her. Not that her features are like his but more that she has that intense gaze like her father. A beauty.
My beautiful Nadia and her parents are at the cottage right now. She is so sweet and cuddly and a really good baby. Her parents are so attentive and adoring and she's basking in it all. Me too.
Love you all.
Wonderful pictures! Sorry to have missed the party. In that first picture on the slideshow Vivian has the exact look of Brian! Got a picture of Uncle Peter or Katie? I loved Patrick and Paul on the slide, too. And Sean is practically brunette since I last saw him under the Tuscan sun. What a cool volleyball pitch. Is that in front of your house? I guess champion Monte was too busy taking pictures to play. Looking forward to some Labor Day pix.
Wow, first time I looked at these I didn't have high speed so I didn't get to see the beautiful Vivian. What a cuddly cutie!!!! She's adorable and you can see the two weeks she has on Nadia. She's got more coordination in her arms and looks like she's figuring out what they're for. Nadia is learning by the minute. It's amazing watching this. And you can be sure I'm watching every second I can. I love this grandmother thing.
Ciao! So, yeah - it took me a while...but I finally got to check out the blog. This is awesome. Write more soon - gotta go look at Kama's B-day pix. Buon Compleanno. Kama! Peace - Kristen
Post a Comment