What a pleasure to hear Viv's voice again. I find it interesting that so many people on the Nallin/Flaherty side don't have saints names. Priscilla (from Louisiana--never heard of her before), Jewel, Vivian etc. Great to have this is small sections, Brian. It's a lot to take in at once.
Wasn't Austin's last name Gibbons? I don't know Olga's name. The impression that I always got was that they just used the theme--rich guy, protective mother, Russian femme fatale on a cruise with ostrich feathers. I don't think they used their names--except maybe for Olga's; it's so perfect.
4 comments:
What a pleasure to hear Viv's voice again. I find it interesting that so many people on the Nallin/Flaherty side don't have saints names. Priscilla (from Louisiana--never heard of her before), Jewel, Vivian etc.
Great to have this is small sections, Brian. It's a lot to take in at once.
Was there ever any word on the movie about cousin Austin and the Follies girl? Anyone know the full names of Austin or Olga?
Wasn't Austin's last name Gibbons? I don't know Olga's name. The impression that I always got was that they just used the theme--rich guy, protective mother, Russian femme fatale on a cruise with ostrich feathers. I don't think they used their names--except maybe for Olga's; it's so perfect.
For those in search of baby names....this is a gold mine!!
Post a Comment