Greetings! It's the season of weddings for us here and we went to a wedding this weekend in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. The cocktail hour was right on the water with views of the Manhattan skyline. It was beautiful!
You do look gorgeous, Tara. And you too Monte. I want some side views though. I feel like I'm missing all the wonderful pregnancies. Let's see some bump.
4 comments:
You look great, Tara. Love the sash! That little scrap of fabric has had so many lives...
You do look gorgeous, Tara. And you too Monte. I want some side views though. I feel like I'm missing all the wonderful pregnancies. Let's see some bump.
Yes! More belly pics! I heard there's a big round belly out in Oregon that I'd love to see!
(Lucky for me that this blog didn't exist 6 months ago. Heh.)
Tara you look so beautiful!
Post a Comment