Joannie Asendorf received this letter from La Vivian in August 1987. It's a very sweet version of what we were all doing at the time. Joannie and her family lived a few doors down on 14th St (towards the park). Her Aunt Lilly and Uncle Willie and some other cousins lived on the other side two doors down toward 8th Ave. They were the Sundholms (one of the cousins is the mother of David Lynch). I love this letter--it's so Viv. It's very Nice.
Link here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow -- that is awesome! It reminds me a little of letters that she wrote me during college: "Peter is out fishing today. Fishing is his favorite hobby."
Speaking of letters, do you remember the one that Francy and Mimi's friend Jean wrote to Grandma after a visit? The week after Grandma died, I came into the house to find everyone red-eyed and teary -- someone had just found the letter and read it aloud to everyone. I'd love to see that letter again, if anyone still has it.
Post a Comment