
Here's part one of Francy's interview with Vivian on the deck on the bay in the summer of 1994. This is 26 minutes from the side one of the cassette tape. I didn't mean to split them up into "episodes" but since I haven't found a way to stream them in their entirety (1hr, 22m total) here is episode one:
Download the MP3 here.
Tell us your favorite part of episode 1 in the comments. And lets see those posts!
5 comments:
You did it!
At around 21:40 someone in the background says something like, "this place smells like shit!" then there is a crash and a yell. Wonder what that was...
Teddy knocks it out of the park when Grandma is talking about an uncle with a drinking problem and Teddy asks Francy if "she wants a beer"...
Great job, Brian. Thanks for setting up the blog and even more thanks for the memories from hearing Francy interview Viv. Can't wait for the next chapter. I believe Francy is on her way back from Italy as we "speak" Perhaps when she returns she'll tell us what happened at 21:40.
I don't remember the "unpleasant scent" episode--probably Peter Duggin with a rotting clam shell. The interview was actually in the living room and part way through Kore, Janis and Teddy returned from shopping. Teddy and Janis sat with us and made (sometimes inappropriate!)comments. Janis left after awhile and Teddy fell asleep like a kid being read a bedtime story.
Thanks so much for doing this, Brian. It's great to hear again.
Post a Comment