I watched this three times on Facebook and enjoyed it more with each viewing. Great job, Jaye. By the way, Facebok has just about caused the demise of this blog - it must be destroyed.
This is ADORABLE!! I especially loved Paul peeing into the ocean! it reminded me of Kieran as a child! When ya gotta go... Breezy is such a wonderful place to grow up!!
Those are very lucky children! What wonderful photos--you're amazing, Jaye. The kids are so sweet with one another--I love watching their interactions.
5 comments:
I watched this three times on Facebook and enjoyed it more with each viewing. Great job, Jaye. By the way, Facebok has just about caused the demise of this blog - it must be destroyed.
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, Pop.
This is ADORABLE!! I especially loved Paul peeing into the ocean! it reminded me of Kieran as a child! When ya gotta go...
Breezy is such a wonderful place to grow up!!
How did it end? I saw Small Paul taking a leak and automatically got up to pee. Peter
Those are very lucky children! What wonderful photos--you're amazing, Jaye. The kids are so sweet with one another--I love watching their interactions.
Post a Comment