Sunday, January 31, 2010

DisneyWorld !


Hello everybody!
We are back home, safe and sound, happy and exhausted !
I'll post some other pictures soon, but this is to say Thank You to Uncle Peter because part of the Christmas gift went towards this trip, Thank You to Mimi and Pop for having us at their house in Pompano, and taking care of us !! Thanks to the McLaughlin kids because their 'magic box of toys' kept Lukas and Noah entertained for the whole stay (we left two light sabers for you to play with next time)
Our blessings to Alice for her Christening, and a big hug and kiss to everyone else.
Love, US !

2 comments:

Francy said...

Wow you really packed in the fun. I looked at all 389 pictures on facebook. Disneyland has expanded quite a bit since I was there in 1978--and so have I. I love this picture. And the Fabio looks great in kooky hats. Fun.

Jaye said...

I also love the speech bubbles -- I bet you both need a vacation from that vacation!