I dropped Mimi off at the airport earlier this morning and was sitting here thinking about how I wouldn't see everyone for another eight days. Lo and behold, almost everyone was dancing on the computer. It gave me a big smile and reinvigorated me for the day. Now it's off to the golf course to deal with record breaking heat. Merry Christmas shopping, everyone.
Fabulous. You guys sure can dance!!! Patrick spins like a top. The pictures are Perfect. Loved it!! Kore and I tried to look at it on fb earlier but it wouldn't load so I'm so glad you posted it here too.
We're on our way to Costa Rica early tomorrow morning. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas--with lots more dancing.
Fabulous. You guys sure can dance!!! Patrick spins like a top. The pictures are Perfect. Loved it!! Kore and I tried to look at it on fb earlier but it wouldn't load so I'm so glad you posted it here too.
We're on our way to Costa Rica early tomorrow morning. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas--with lots more dancing.
Fabulous. You guys sure can dance!!! Patrick spins like a top. The pictures are Perfect. Loved it!! Kore and I tried to look at it on fb earlier but it wouldn't load so I'm so glad you posted it here too.
We're on our way to Costa Rica early tomorrow morning. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas--with lots more dancing.
Wonderful!!! This elf thing gets better and better!! Mcglaughlin's sure know how to boogie!! (but francy, you are being a bit repetitive, non?). HO HO HO!!! xo
So much fun!! Uncle peter with his little ones, the McLaughlins ... My kids are begging me to Elf them... I may try tomorrow evening, If I do so successfully you will see them too! keep the posts coming, WE love logging on! :) Kama
Here I am again ... did I read Francy correctly ... you are heading off to ... COSTA RICA ?!?!? ugh !!! How Beautiful, and what I'd give to be there with you !!!! Is My Lady Korè and the Del Pasqua clan going along ? xoxox Kama
8 comments:
I dropped Mimi off at the airport earlier this morning and was sitting here thinking about how I wouldn't see everyone for another eight days. Lo and behold, almost everyone was dancing on the computer. It gave me a big smile and reinvigorated me for the day. Now it's off to the golf course to deal with record breaking heat. Merry Christmas shopping, everyone.
"Yay!! More More More"- Vivian
-just watched this 3 times.
Fabulous. You guys sure can dance!!! Patrick spins like a top. The pictures are Perfect. Loved it!!
Kore and I tried to look at it on fb earlier but it wouldn't load so I'm so glad you posted it here too.
We're on our way to Costa Rica early tomorrow morning. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas--with lots more dancing.
Fabulous. You guys sure can dance!!! Patrick spins like a top. The pictures are Perfect. Loved it!!
Kore and I tried to look at it on fb earlier but it wouldn't load so I'm so glad you posted it here too.
We're on our way to Costa Rica early tomorrow morning. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas--with lots more dancing.
Fabulous. You guys sure can dance!!! Patrick spins like a top. The pictures are Perfect. Loved it!!
Kore and I tried to look at it on fb earlier but it wouldn't load so I'm so glad you posted it here too.
We're on our way to Costa Rica early tomorrow morning. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas--with lots more dancing.
Wonderful!!! This elf thing gets better and better!! Mcglaughlin's sure know how to boogie!! (but francy, you are being a bit repetitive, non?). HO HO HO!!! xo
So much fun!! Uncle peter with his little ones, the McLaughlins ...
My kids are begging me to Elf them...
I may try tomorrow evening, If I do so successfully you will see them too!
keep the posts coming, WE love logging on!
:) Kama
Here I am again ...
did I read Francy correctly ... you are heading off to ... COSTA RICA ?!?!?
ugh !!! How Beautiful, and what I'd give to be there with you !!!! Is My Lady Korè and the Del Pasqua clan going along ?
xoxox Kama
Post a Comment