She's so beautiful. that perfect little nose. Wish I could hold her. Kate looks excited enough for both of them. Congratulations. She's going to be lots of fun.
Yes, I need to see more pictures of that little nose. It was just too quick yesterday!
Gorgeous. Gorgeous! GORGEOUS!!! Well done Tara. You too Brian. But more Tara. ANd you too Brian. :) Love to you all. Seriously huge hugs + smooches.
Oh my goodness! How beautiful!! Congratulations to you all, can't wait to meet her in person. XOXO
Who is the Guido Doctor in the pictures?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She's so beautiful. that perfect little nose. Wish I could hold her. Kate looks excited enough for both of them. Congratulations. She's going to be lots of fun.
Yes, I need to see more pictures of that little nose. It was just too quick yesterday!
Gorgeous. Gorgeous! GORGEOUS!!! Well done Tara. You too Brian. But more Tara. ANd you too Brian. :) Love to you all. Seriously huge hugs + smooches.
Oh my goodness! How beautiful!! Congratulations to you all, can't wait to meet her in person. XOXO
Who is the Guido Doctor in the pictures?
Post a Comment