Alice is three days old in these photos. We McLaughlins haven't seen her since then, because of a cruel November cough that's swept through the household. It's over now, though, and the Murphy family is en route to Pelham as we speak.
Thanks for the pictures, Jaye. She's so adorable and such a good baby. I'm jealous that you guys are all together and we're not there. I bet Katie is in her glory. Miss you all.
More, more. She has such a sweet face--very classic features--what I can see of them. And she's just Spanish Pop's size too! Too bad he lost his voice--maybe he's learning another language.
she's so adorable... and I'm glad to hear she's a good baby! How are the parents holding up? And the big sis? What an exciting time for you all.... loads of love xoxox
6 comments:
Spanish Pop!!! Lucky girl to be seranaded...
Thanks for the pictures, Jaye. She's so adorable and such a good baby. I'm jealous that you guys are all together and we're not there. I bet Katie is in her glory. Miss you all.
More, more. She has such a sweet face--very classic features--what I can see of them. And she's just Spanish Pop's size too! Too bad he lost his voice--maybe he's learning another language.
she's so adorable... and I'm glad to hear she's a good baby! How are the parents holding up? And the big sis? What an exciting time for you all.... loads of love xoxox
What a beauty!!!
I wonder how Vivian sees her... we want pictures of the girls together!
Love to all, xoxoxo
Kama
How did the baby get a mustache and gray hair? Whose kid is that beside her?
Post a Comment